Did you take the Pranic Healing class or read the book (Your Hands Can Heal You by Master Co or Miracles Through Pranic Healing by MCKS) but need some help becoming a proficient healer?
Are you someone who…..
- Loved the class or book and want to be a skilled healer but got stuck somewhere.
- Took the class but didn’t practice the techniques again afterward. You may have cracked open your notes a few months or even years later but don’t remember what you learned.
- Practices Pranic Healing but has nagging questions that keep you from advancing your skills or helping certain people you want to help.
- Has an easier time getting things done when there is a group of people doing it at a scheduled time.
- Just needs to schedule time to practice Pranic Healing because you keep putting it off.
- Feel nervous to do it on your own because you’re afraid of making mistakes and want a mentor to answer questions and help you build your confidence.
This is for you!
There are many small things that get in the way of a Pranic Healing student becoming a proficient healer even when they very much want to.
It can be disappointing when we want to do healing on friends, family, or ourselves and we learned the techniques but don’t quite feel confident enough to dive in.
Allow me to help! I have been practicing and studying Pranic Healing since 2008 and got my Associate’s Certification around 2010. I have been doing PH professionally for a couple of years as well. I have attended the Level I class at least 15 times and read almost all of Master Choa’s books. I have taken the other healing classes multiple times, including Pranic Crystal Healing. (Yes, I am interested in doing a group just for Crystal Healing as well!)
There will be a combination of paid and free sessions.
First session is free and will be a simple Q&A: April 8th 6-6:45 pm.
I need an RSVP from attendees, so please email email@example.com by Thursday April 7th 5pm to let me know you plan to come and I will send you the Zoom link!
(I had a Zoom link posted here previously and that one will not work.) I do need to know if folks are attending because if this day and time does not work for people, I will be able to plan accordingly and re-schedule 🙂
Come with questions and be ready to take notes!